HONG KONG, July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Design to Innovation (DTOI) today announced it is launching an Indiegogo (#indiegogo) campaign to help complete the development of Zcan Wireless, the world’s first wireless scanner mouse. A scanner integrated into a wireless mouse, Zcan represents a new and unique way of scanning documents, books, magazines, and more, by allowing users to easily swipe in a zigzag motion across what they want to capture. The campaign has a funding goal of $30,000USD.
Zcan Wireless can scan the portions of the areas users want, meaning they no longer have to scan the entire page like they would with a traditional scanner. Users can scan anything from a receipt, a recipe to photos and nutritional information printed in a foreign language. Scanned information becomes searchable, meaning users can get rid of their paper versions and box files with backup copies.
"Our Wireless Scanner Mouse is about the same size and weight as a regular mouse," said Sam Ng, business development director, DTOI. "And with Wi-Fi, users can install it on almost any device including iPad and iPhone!"
- Scan to Table – Zcan supports powerful scanning and editing features which can convert an entire table into one single sheet in Excel.
- Scan to Text – Use Zcan to edit scanned text, which is much faster than typing it entirely from scratch.
- Break Down Language Barrier – Zcan supports over 199 OCR (Optical Character Recognition) languages. With an Internet connection to Google Translate, drag the scanned paragraph into the dialogue box where it is then translated into a different language instantly. It even reads you the paragraph.
- Evernote – Zcan helps to track things like notes, letters or any important notices and store them in Evernote with just one click.
- Photos – Zcan allows users to share any scans with family or friends instantly through Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or email.
- Specifications – Sensor: Optical sensor 1000cpi / Buttons: 3 + Dedicated Scan / Resolution: Up to 400dpi / Scan size: Up to A3 (Upon memory configuration)/ USB Port: 2.0 / Wireless Scanning: IEEE802.11n, g / Wireless Mouse: 2.4GHz Digital Channel.
Logo – http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20140730/8521404256LOGO